1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 CSS Tips from a Professional CSS Front-End Architect

Discussion in 'Webmaster Tutorials' started by Geoserv, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Geoserv

Geoserv New Member

10 CSS Tips from a Professional CSS Front-End Architect at 72 dpi In the Shade

Geoserv.

2. Tomar

Tomar New Member

Great article to Improve with css. I like to work with Style sheet is interesting.

3. ahsan16

ahsan16 New Member

Good article but now thanks I am fed up with reading copy paste.

4. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Guest

Thankfully these days there is more of a collaboration between the graphics teams and the coders on this. Particularly with the growing prominence of responsive designs. It's much easier to get the designers and the coders on the same page with what the specs on the underlying grid they will be designing to are. Similarly, the graphics folks are starting to gain a better understanding as to how they need to design their layouts to be more fluid and flexible. The coders can accommodate many page elements that were previously dependent on graphics with CSS, web fonts, and vector icons - maintaining SEO benefits and accessibility.

5. Sunshinegurl

Sunshinegurl Guest

Thanks for the articles as it is very interesting to say the least. You learn something new everyday!

6. Can't seem to open the link, its down to me. I dont know if its just me or the link is actually down because the above guy seem to read those. Not sure though!

7. BlueBtl

BlueBtl Guest

It didn't open for me either shamz, and looking at the link, I'm not surprised. It was written in 2007....probably not a lot of new CSS info there anyway.:) I do like the domain name though.

8. qaximor

qaximor Guest

Oh wow this was bumped from 2007 :x. Was kind of excited for the tips though!