1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are EMD still ranking?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Christian, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Christian

Christian Guest

I bought some EMD's back in 2012 and I made a killing with 3 of them. I remember I bought about 35 of them and most turned out to be useless. But because I got about 7-8 that were actually good and 3 of those were golden, it all paid off and some! My main earner is earning me money from Adsense and Amazon every day.

I was wondering if any of you bought any EMD recently and if they still rank high in Google. I haven't recently bought any new ones but am considering it. In 2012 these would rank on top of G in a matter of 3-4 weeks with as little as 5 links, but I guess that's not the case anymore. I would love to hear you story about this.

2. Rainman

Rainman Guest

Way in the past before Google started caring more about delivering on quality, relevant results to search queries it was very easy to rank high on any search engine just as long as you your website had an exact matching domain name. But what happened:

This came after the Panda and Penguin updates. So from how things are I think it's much harder these days to rank high simply with an EMD. You just have to work as hard as anyone else to get ranked these days.