1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best websites for cheap hosting for 2014

Discussion in 'Free Resources' started by Peaceful, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Peaceful

Peaceful Guest

For anyone who is interested, I found a great article for best webhosting providers in 2014

While these are not free, they are pretty cheap and paying a small fee will ensure reliability.
    My personal favourite is webs.com, they offer hosting for as little as 50 cents.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

Those are just paid advertising, like many other sites.. not relevant to quality and reliability.

3. And those are not free resources so shouldnt be here in this forum section.

4. Peaceful

Peaceful Guest

Sorry about that, I'm not a spammer or anything. I removed the link so as not to get in trouble. I have no financial stake in these.
    I apologize for any inconvenience caused

5. deadline

deadline Guest

Hostmonster.com has been very good to me. It's also easy to add additional websites onto your account. I used godaddy.com at one point but had a bad experience and customer service wasn't able to resolve my issue. Webs.com seems like a good service from what I've heard from others.

6. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

7. Kellykr09

Kellykr09 Guest

I've had issues with godaddy as well. I really don't seem to favor any of the free web hosting websites. I've had issues with almost each one. I think I'll stay to paying for something of better value.

8. SeanM

SeanM Guest

I use Hostgator and Fatcow, each of them is less than $5 USD a month and they've been working pretty well for my purposes, I've heard of a new one here on the forum too "LiteSpeed" never used that one before or know their price,s you'll have to google it...

9. MochaHost is another reliable company, I think its right up there with the hostgators and co. It also has good packages which are not expensive at all for what it offers.