1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheapest or Best

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by totlebot, Dec 7, 2006.

1. flossly

flossly Guest

I prefer quality over cheap. :)

2. I personally would say the better the quality would be best and even if that means paying a lot more for it I think it would be worth it. Because you are going to pay more for something that is of less quality by having to fix any problems that come up.

3. milksheikh

milksheikh Guest

I look for a good host, that has good ratings,good alexa rankings, nice support and if it is cheap,then cheap.

4. Stefan

Stefan Guest

Well, since I don't make that much money from my website, I don't have the best hosting out there, but I certainly don't have the cheapest. I usually try to find the middle ground betweet price and quality. So far, it's worked great. :D

5. bauss

bauss Guest

I read reviews whenever I pay for hosting, and I always look for the cheapest host, but I won't bother paying for hosting if the host has a bad review.

6. diprod

diprod Guest

Never sacrifice quality for the price of your website. It's your business and name that's at stake here. So I would suggest that you save up for the best.

7. jubvman

jubvman Guest

I think it all depends on what kind of site you're running and the reputation of that site. If it's a fairly new site there is no need for expensive hosting, just get the cheapest plan you can find that allows you to do what you need.

When your website starts generating revenue through advertisements and such, then I feel like more money should be invested into hosting.

8. oxpaulo

oxpaulo Guest

I always recommend bluehost. Their live chat support is fantastic, no matter what your problem is they will fix it.