1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could someone tell me more

Discussion in 'Cloud Hosting' started by Kristian Keefer, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Kristian Keefer

Kristian Keefer New Member

I have heard of cloud hosting but do not know much about it. I assume your files are saved in a cloud? How does it work? How does it differ from other types?

2. derekuu

derekuu New Member

A cloud host uses cloud technology to provide more reliable and robust hosting. Your hosting is actually backed my many different servers which helps to be certain your website stays up and running.

3. cloudcone

cloudcone New Member

Hi
    Cloud Hosting is a virtual hosting type where the virtual servers are created by integrating a network of physical machines and forming a virtual space called the cloud. So cloud servers generally have great uptime thanks to the fact that if one machine faces downtime your data could always be switched to another. They're also pretty scalable due to its virtuality and secure as well.

4. soundcloudtraffic

soundcloudtraffic New Member

The service provided through the Internet is called Cloud Hosting. In this, the person who gives service takes money for that service. It takes cloud service to host a website.

5. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

A cloud host is a server that provides hosting services, frequently Web hosting, to customers via multiple connected servers that comprise a cloud.