1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

cPanel vs DA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by totlebot, Dec 7, 2006.

1. totlebot

totlebot New Member

Who you think is going to be the best in like 2 years from now we all know that cpanel is now but i think some people are loving DA now and it might hit the big spot ?

2. domainer50

domainer50 New Member

Sir, i do not think that the admin appreciates you posting the EXACT same thing on every forum that gives you NP$ for doing so.

3. TopHosting

TopHosting New Member

ya.. its the same post. This should be deleted. I do not have that priviliges to delete.. though admin should check on it.

4. WatchOut

WatchOut New Member

cPanel is probably the best, I love the features and it's so easy to handle.. I love it, i'm currently using it and i sure always will!

5. AsianKid

AsianKid New Member

cPanel, all the way.
    All features all already preconfigured and easy to change.
    Addon domains, subdomains, mySql, postgresql, password protection, backups, preinstalled scripts and MORE.

6. King Liquid

King Liquid New Member

I belive cPanel is the best. Its very simple and easy to use. Its always been my choice.

7. kanishka

kanishka New Member

yea same as me i also prefer cpanel!! ;)

8. TopHosting

TopHosting New Member

A poll would be better. So the results came cPanel all the way. I don't find any users who says DA is great.. ;) I like cPanel

9. CN-Jeremy

CN-Jeremy New Member

While I have used both I think cPanel is definitely much more refined and user friendly than DA, but DA is nice when you want a simple control panel solution.

10. flossly

flossly Guest

For managing many domain names under one shared account, I prefer DA.
    Emails, databases, etc, is have their "own room" on DA, not like Cpanel.
    Example Cpanel will list all email for all your domain names in one list, on DA, it is seperated under it's own domain name's setting.
    But for one website per account, I prefer Cpanel.

11. theshaynee

theshaynee Guest

Any website I've built in the last couple years has been cPanel. I think it's going to be around for a good while.
    I don't think I would be as good with other formats though. It really is easier and smoother. Puts everything in one place.

12. theshaynee

theshaynee Guest

Any website I've built in the last couple years has been cPanel. I think it's going to be around for a good while.
    I don't think I would be as good with other formats though. It really is easier and smoother. Puts everything in one place.

13. bauss

bauss Guest

I don't think cpanel will ever lose the top spot for hosting control panels, but direct admin is the next best control panel.