1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DeviantArt

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Samalan, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Samalan

Samalan New Member

DeviantArt is a website for graphic designers, artists, photographers and anyone who has a piece of art work to show. I know many graphic designers use DeviantArt to showcase their work which could be avatars, signatures, logos or any graphic in general. You can also sell your graphics on different merchandise like cups, t-shirts etc and you get some of the profit!

Do you use DeviantArt to promote your work?

www.deviantart.com

2. Twinkie Pinkie

Twinkie Pinkie New Member

I've been on it a little bit. It's pretty nice I'd say.

3. Gray

Gray New Member

I've used Deviantart before. I was on there for at least a month, then I realized that most of it users were no0bs that searched for what they called 'fakes, rips and lousy copy/pastes'. They'd call literately anything that and then abuse that user. (Verbally, etc.)

Most of them are lonely 10 year olds.

4. Electric Shock

Electric Shock New Member

I use Deviantart to show off my crap work (GRAPHICS).

5. FTON

FTON New Member

I use this site, but i don't visit it much.
    [hr]
    I use this site, but i don't visit it much.

6. Toxique

Toxique New Member

I see a lot of people use this site for their works, me however, I'm not a graphics person so I don't use it

7. lookforuu

lookforuu New Member

I do have a deviantart account, and upload some of my words there once a while. And I also browse other's work, to get some inspiration. It's quite a nice web site, especially for artists, even photographers. I see many photographs there, so you don't have to be an artist to be there. :)

8. jacktheking

jacktheking New Member

I used it before it is great I know some artist there. I also form a Digital Arts Group there too.

9. lookforuu

lookforuu New Member

That sounds nice. Maybe you could share the link of that group for others to have a look? I might would join it if I feel it's a good one. And do you post digital arts there? Mostly photoshop work or camera work?