1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you play games on your PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by armarasrar, Aug 3, 2011.

1. armarasrar

armarasrar New Member

Hi Friends Just tell me frankly Whether you play games on your PC and For me Yeah I like to play games on My PC Earlier but now i left that because not interested any more but sometimes i do play but it is very rare occasion

2. aiman

aiman New Member

Well i dont play games on my pc i was playing it earlier but now i dont play games.

3. Karolina

Karolina New Member

So, I like play games on my computer. My favorit are Fable, cs and Runes of Magic

4. armarasrar

armarasrar New Member

@karolina Its nice to hear from you and can you tell me what types of games are those??

5. Timid Creations

Timid Creations New Member

Yep, I like to play games on my PC. I only play Minecraft, Counter-Strike: Source, and COD4 though :)

6. armarasrar

armarasrar New Member

Hey wait i am hearing this Mine craft every where so now tell me what is mine craft

7. Morgus

Morgus New Member

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, so you need to build a shelter before that happens.
    http://www.minecraft.net/

8. Seyonne

Seyonne New Member

I like playing games on my PC ;) Every day i play at least 1 hour

9. rafiag

rafiag New Member

yeah,i play pc game

i only play pro evolution soccer 6 and counter strike

10. skalamgirrockey

skalamgirrockey New Member

ACtually i love to do everything xcept playing game,i like to watch movie working project but i hate to playing because it's so harmful for laptop.

11. clemotz661

clemotz661 New Member

.I always play games on my pc,,
    .I play Counter Strike NST, NFS Most Wanted , GTA San Andreas and Wnning Eleven 9 , , :D

12. Mish

Mish New Member

Sometimes, prefer playing games on console bigger screen. I only have a small laptop.

13. amin

amin New Member

i don't play game in my pc. i can make another activity with my pc rather than play game. it is wasting my time...

14. buyogv

buyogv New Member

Yes of course. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 and GTA IV is my favorite game :D

15. Tall Ace

Tall Ace New Member

Moving this to computer gaming.

16. agunksupra

agunksupra New Member

yuos,i play games on my PC when iam boring with my work.ut can make me relaks and i enjoy it.

17. nanang

nanang New Member

So, I like play games on my computer. My favorit are Winning Eleven, Counter Strike and and Need For speed

sometime, I also love to play Plants vs. Zombies game

18. inamnilawar

inamnilawar New Member

no i m not playing games on my pc but my brothers and sisters are playing games and i use to watched it

19. emzal

emzal New Member

well, i used to play in console a lot but recently i updated my PC hardware and i find that PC game's more exciting, i play many PC games now
    too bad there's a few games that i would really love to play on PC but it's only for console
    now i can't really wait to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, hope it'll be released soon

20. armarasrar

armarasrar New Member

Thanks for the reply can you tell me what type of game is "Winning Eleven 9"