1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you play games on your PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by armarasrar, Aug 3, 2011.

1. emzal

emzal New Member

I can't believe you don't know Winning eleven 9..it's the best football games but now it changes name to Pro evolution soccer

2. Milkboat

Milkboat New Member

Wait...so you went into the Computer Gaming section of the forum and then asked if people played games on their PC? I wonder what the answers will be!

3. yanzrebel

yanzrebel New Member

sorry guys, i dont like game is pc, but i used game this relaxing?how about you guyz??

4. piecakez

piecakez New Member

Yeah, i always play games on my computer like RuneScape, F.E.A.R. combat and much more.

5. darkvadeth

darkvadeth New Member

Sadly my computer is dying and damn I can't play a single thing on my computer except for flash games...I have to admit flash games are also addictive lmao!However at the end of the year if I get good results for my examination,I'll probably ask for a laptop or something to suffice my gaming addiction that I once used to have!I'm probably going to throw this old piece of crap out of the window and see it crash!

6. emzal

emzal New Member

LoL i just realized it too, i guess it's strange to asked things so obvious like that :D

7. MrToxicCodes

MrToxicCodes New Member

I play video games every day. I have a total of 2,070 games. that was donated. Or given to me for a reason. So i play lots of games.

8. FTON

FTON New Member

I used to play them on the computer. Now i don't play anymore.

9. BOSS

BOSS New Member

My computer get's very slow so nah however i was a mystic fan of them once ;)

10. 3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1 New Member

I play many games on my PC. I spend a lot of times on it too. I play Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, The Sims 3, Call of Duty, Counter Strike and Many others.

11. zonfibra

zonfibra New Member

Yes i do play, cs, GTA

12. Jason

Jason New Member

Yes i do play games in PC and my most played game is Counterstrike 1.6

13. winrar

winrar New Member

I sometimes play game on my laptop and those include Fifa and sometimes Flatout 2.

14. robertson123

robertson123 New Member

I don't play PC games i play games on my games consoles but i do like to play emulated games and fan made games on my pc

15. jacktheking

jacktheking New Member

Yes, ofcouse why not? PC is a great system to play large and fun games!:)

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra New Member

I used to play a lot of games on my PC
    Like tycoon games
    And hide and detective games
    But now I don't have much time for it

17. NecroWolf

NecroWolf New Member

Of course, why would you play them on anything else?

18. Wiseone.search

Wiseone.search New Member

One a rare occasion, I might download a free rpg that looks interesting. For the most part they end up asking you to buy updates. That is why I usually just stick to my video games console, and use the computer for other activities. For the most part there aren't many games on the computer, that can't be bought for a video game console. I find it more hardware friendly to separate the two as well.

19. The Tech Guy

The Tech Guy New Member

I play games on my PS3 and my Tablet currently no PC :p

20. HL0000

HL0000 New Member

I bought a new gaming PC just to play The Elder Scroll Beta and guess what, the game is FANTASTIC though of course there's still room to improve. I also got the very first Bioshock for free through Gamefly though it was way too dark on my screen it gave me a headache every time so I stopped.