1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you play games on your PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by armarasrar, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra New Member

Yes I play
    Zoo tycoon
    Planet tycoon
    Roller coaster tycoonfish tycoon
    I am a tycoon fan

2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith New Member

I use to play a few ROMs, but these days I mainly play on my console systems.

3. Bennie

Bennie New Member

The only game I really play on my PC is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I only play occasionally.
    I used to play MMORPG's like Runescape and MapleStory, but I seem to have grown out of them.

4. DarkPenguins

DarkPenguins New Member

I play League of Legends on there, I also used to bot Runescape, but the game designers finally got their stuff together, and massively start to ban people. It's not safe anymore.

5. MeshCollider

MeshCollider New Member

I don't game much but when I do I game on pc. IMO it is better than console, I never bothered upgrading from ps2 :)

6. Scribbler397

Scribbler397 New Member

Yes. I play LoL and LoTRO. They are both pretty fun, and F2P.

7. furytrick

furytrick New Member

I play games on my computer, alot of them are quite fun.

8. Electric Shock

Electric Shock New Member

Yes. In fact I spend almost 58.3% of my PC time playing games.

9. Joker

Joker New Member

My computer is not made for games and is old. Once I get an upgrade, perhaps I might start some Minecraft again.

10. jtice4

jtice4 New Member

I play a lot of games. Mainly Minecraft/Rust.

11. VPSlices

VPSlices New Member

I do play GTA V, San Andreas, and FIFA 16, Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour when friends are online, Battlefield 4, Call of duty Black ops 3, Rocket league

12. AdrianG001

AdrianG001 New Member

I play games thru steam. While not that many games (53) i have played all games i have. Although i do not like steam because of the prices of their games (i think they demand something like 30% of ever games copy sold.) And i hardly buy games if not being ona Steam Sale. (Been a Steam member since 2003)

I also use uPlay and Origin. (I have to admit that most games i buy not being purchased thru steam i do add into steam just for the game overlay and too communicate with my friends while playing.