1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodgeball as a Sport

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Matthew, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Has anyone ever played Dodgeball as a sport? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Do you think it should be made into a professional sport?

Personally, I think dodgeball is more exciting than a lot of mainstream sports. I'd love to see more of it on the television.

2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

If it were on TV I would probably watch it. We just need ESPN The Ocho to come on the air. :p

I love playing it too, extremely fun to play and its a good workout.

3. Bennie

Bennie New Member

Playing dodgeball is really fun!
    It doesn't really have that sporty feel to it however, it's more of a workout I think.
    I'd watch it on TV if it were on!

4. LLuDawg

LLuDawg New Member

Fun to watch and play but in my opinion it doesn't have a big enough market for it overall. There definitely should be leagues for it but I don't think it can get as big as the MLB or NHL.

5. Blahnk

Blahnk New Member

The movie was pretty good so id imagine thaht it should be a sport lol

6. Joker

Joker New Member

I like dodgeball, but I cannot see it as an actual sport on TV. I think it is just a fun game to play when all you have is a ball and a lot of people. It is like the only game that every person can play in. Not many games are ones almost everyone can play.