1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does SEO work?

Discussion in 'SEO/ Search Engine Related Discussion' started by Travis@SSS, Dec 27, 2012.

1. aditk8149

aditk8149 Guest

Yes, SEO has added a very nice value to my site.
    It is very important as far as quality visitors for a long time are concerned.
    I think, the trick is to stay updated with the SEO techniques around.

2. bauss

bauss New Member

I get over 50% traffic from search engines, because of the SEO I've done on my site. It takes time to get to that point, but if you're patient and doing good SEO it can work very well.

3. carlalexander

carlalexander New Member

There is no time SEO has ever failed to work if used correctly. Use it wrongly and it will not only work, but it will punish you as well in a way that you will not forget any time soon. So yes, SEO works.

4. Horus

Horus New Member

Of course it works! But you should know what you're doing if you're attempting SEO.
    Make sure your content is unique and high quality if you're attempting it. I use textun.com for my writing needs when I'm doing SEO marketing.

5. mehrunnisa

mehrunnisa New Member

Our Services including domains, excellent web hosting, SSL certificates, web and app design and development, SEO and internet marketing with us will power your business.
    For further detail check this website http://www.creswebs.com/

6. wins sol

wins sol New Member

yes SEO work very well.