1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain And Web Hosting 100 % Free

Discussion in 'Free Resources' started by erandi, Apr 25, 2010.

1. erandi

erandi New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  2. erandi

erandi New Member

3. her

her Guest

I clicked on the link that you provided for TakeEffect.com, although I didn't see where you would be able to register a Domain name for free unless I wasn't looking in the right place, which could very well be!

4. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

It's an old post, offer most likely expired.

5. her

her Guest

Thank you, Julien. I am going to be transferring my domain and just wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes on average to transfer it to my current Website. Also, how does this affect hosting? I am truly a novice at this can you tell?

My apologies if I posted this in the wrong area. :confused:

6. xwolfiex13x

xwolfiex13x Guest

Interesting! Even if it doesn't work now, I'm sure there are other places to look. If you find anything please let us know! Thanks so much

7. Sunshinegurl

Sunshinegurl Guest

Great Forum for those who are interested in starting their own website for free. Now I know where to come if I decide to start one of my own. Thank you very much for the useful information. Keep up the great work!!

8. Delusional

Delusional Guest

I don't think it's working anymore. Free domain names are not something people give away these days. They are too valuable.