1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain name suggestion tools

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by John Furst, Jan 20, 2014.

1. John Furst

John Furst Guest

Has anyone every used any domain name suggestion/creation tools? I really like bustaname.com as a way of quickly experimenting and trying different combinations of domains without having to manually type them all in (which can take aaaages!)

2. Peninha

Peninha Guest

I don't think I understand the question you're placing John, you're mentioning a tool that would help us create a domain name, like in terms of creativity or to know if no other equal exists?

3. I use domainizer sometimes, its handy.

4. BlueBtl

BlueBtl Guest

5. jfab

jfab Guest

You can also use Google AdWords. Although I'm getting feedbacks that you need to need to pay for it to get an access. But they also said that it's worth your money anyway so I guess it won't be that harmful to give it a shot.

6. milksheikh

milksheikh Guest

I have never tried using a domain name maker tool, I will try the bustaname tool, sounds legit.

7. SimplySidy

SimplySidy Guest

Personally, I have never tried any such tool. Though I had been asked to use Google tools (keyword checker) but I needed a personalized domain for me. So I opted for SimplySidy and luckily got it.

Now that I know such tools exist, they will be used whenever there is a possibility

8. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 Guest

I've used domain name generators just to help get me on the right track when choosing a name. I still use some of my own creativity to come up with a name but sometimes I need a little bit of direction. I've actually put together a list of the best domain name generators if you want to check it out.

9. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I never have, but that's a good idea. I might have to check that out because I'm honestly the worst at coming up with domain names!