1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Browser

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Gamrpro, May 30, 2011.

1. TheNavigator

TheNavigator New Member

It was Opera and then turned to Firefox.. Opera has very bad add-ons and it's search functions has faults.. Mozilla is now better and offering better stuff than before and that's what got me back to it..

2. dan213

dan213 New Member

Browser

I use Safari, it's very simple but has great extensions for it and gets the job done easily. I recommend that you use it. I tried Firefox and it's slow and and bulky - didn't like it.

3. jordy214

jordy214 New Member

what web browser do you use?

I use Google Chrome. For me, It's faster and the fastest I've used. The only issue is I have problems getting onto the internet with it sometimes, so I have Firefox to back me up. But Chrome is my number one choice.

4. Reyne

Reyne New Member

RE: what web browser do you use?

Google Chrome. IMO, FireFox sucks. IE has major security problems. Opera is very... Boring... And Safari...? Don't get me started on Safari...

5. jordy214

jordy214 New Member

I was never a fan of IE, everytime I get a new computer I remove it. It's way to slow and I have way too many issues with it

6. Ace

Ace New Member

i am using firefox,opera and chrome :D
    but i mostly use firefox

7. rafiag

rafiag New Member

i am using google chrome,because it not make my netbook lagging like the other browser,but i use mozilla fire fox as backup

8. George

George New Member

Firefox 5.01. I did try Chrome, but I didn't like it all, I've been using Firefox for over 5 years, don't feel the need to switch to a newcommer like Chrome. Firefox has loads of great themes & addons as well.

9. devgolani

devgolani New Member

I use google chrome because its way faster than Internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox..and i recommend you guys to use it..

10. talegas

talegas New Member

I use Firefox. It eats much RAM but I like it. Easy to use and friendly :D Beside that, I use Chrome when I need to fake IP or do fast surf.

11. xXbStarXx

xXbStarXx New Member

I use CometBird
    like firefox but better
    not eats much RAM

12. dep10

dep10 New Member

i use firefox and google chrome, I was never a fan of IE, IE has major security problems, FIREFOX is very stabil in my computer

13. redindex20

redindex20 New Member

I use my own web browser I made.

It's fast and really secure.

14. inamnilawar

inamnilawar New Member

hi i m using google chrome ,firefox and opera but usually i use firefox it is best to me

15. gustiiman

gustiiman New Member

i use mozilla firefox

and sometime opera

but still prepare to mozilla

16. noboby

noboby New Member

google chrome, FESE, firefox and opera. but the best and fastest is google chrome. install flashblock on google chrome make browsing very fast

17. Seyonne

Seyonne New Member

I using Mozilla FIrefox ver. 3.67 ( i love Adblock addon ;) )
    I also tested Opera , Google Chrome , IE , but they didn`t have such means ;)

18. amin

amin New Member

i use google chrome, mozilla firefox and internet explorer, every day i use them when i use internet on my laptop

19. LEADTECH

LEADTECH New Member

Favorite Browser ?

What is your favorite Browser ?

20. Capitis

Capitis New Member

RE: Favorite Browser ?

Google Chrome. I used to love Firefox, but they've gotten a bit slow for me lately. IE completely sucks.