1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite NHL Team

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tall Ace, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Tall Ace

Tall Ace New Member

I like Hockey, one of the few sports I actually enjoy watching and paying to go see, but the question here is, who is your favorite NHL team? Mine's the Detroit Red Wings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stanley Cup Champions

2. noreturn

noreturn New Member

I dont watch much Hockey I wish I could watch more but it's just not that cool on TV.. Everything is so much cooler in real life.

3. yanzrebel

yanzrebel New Member

what is the hockey sport?where this country guys?show pictures or videos please let me know?:)

4. Twinkie Pinkie

Twinkie Pinkie New Member

Favourite NHL Team?

Mine is Toronto all the way. :D

5. Toxique

Toxique New Member

Hand down Montreal Canadians!

6. simlink

simlink New Member

Toxique: I'm with you! Montreal Canadiens all the way! :D

7. 3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1 New Member

I like the original six team. I surprise the lock out end more quickly this year

8. Bennie

Bennie New Member

My favorite NHL team is the Dallas Stars.
    As of now they're in the last playoff spot, it'd be great to see them in the playoffs this year as they haven't made the playoffs in 5 years.
    The Dallas Stars' team is pretty well made up of all young people, but most of them have huge potential and they're only going to get better. (Valeri Nichushkin, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, etc.)
    At first I didn't like their new logo and jerseys, but I'm really getting used to them and I'm actually starting to like them better than the old ones.