1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire VS Ice

Discussion in 'The Debates' started by Mr.Panos, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos New Member

I have read many articles which are saying that scientists believe that the world will end with fire or with ice. What are your thoughts on it? Do you have a different theory or do you trust the scientists?
    Personally, I think that the world will end with fire because Earth will go so near the sun that will be burned. This will happen in billions of years later.

2. ProfessorJP

ProfessorJP New Member

Obviously in fire, due to the fact that humanity is doomed to destroy itself. We'll eventually launch or misfire our nuclear weapons and destroy the planet.

3. Twinkie Pinkie

Twinkie Pinkie New Member

Out of those two, probably fire but if we mean just wipe out most and not all of human life, maybe water with the ice melting :p

Also, the way humans are now, maybe we will completely destroy the atmosphere in many years without it repairing and we'll all float away. ...Or just explode :p

4. TheGAME

TheGAME New Member

The ice near the north and the south pole is melting due to Global Warming. And as a result all life on planet earth will drown to death. :p

5. Stealth

Stealth New Member

We will probably try to make the worlds largest flame thrower or something and set the Earth to flames.

6. NecroWolf

NecroWolf New Member

Actually we acquired 533,000 miles more ice in the North pole since last year, and the South pole actually never lost any ice I don't believe. They are starting to call it global cooling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/And-global-COOLING-Return-Arctic-ice-cap-grows-29-year.html

7. jacktheking

jacktheking New Member

Who know, maybe humans will end with "ices"? Before there is humans in the earth.. earth is full of ice..