1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Rack Facility

Discussion in 'Servers and Hosting' started by sjr2004, Mar 21, 2014.

1. sjr2004

sjr2004 New Member

Has anyone been in the Go Rack Facility in Jacksonville Florida? If so What did you think of it. Would you suggest their services?

2. FLDataTeK

FLDataTeK New Member

Yes, been there several times and its top notch. One of the most secure buildings in Florida.

We colocate our servers there for our Jacksonville location and have been there for 3 years I believe.

3. sjr2004

sjr2004 New Member

I haven't gotten a chance to go over there I will try to get there soon though.

4. FLDataTeK

FLDataTeK New Member

Make sure you call them and make an appointment first. The building is a federal reserve building and they will not let anyone in without being called down by GoRack, then your first time you go there they will do a background check on you before letting you in the building. Also they will search your car and scan your bags and make you go through a metal detector.

This place is not guarded by security guards... They are Federal police officers and every one of them is armed. They even have a pump shotgun mounted behind the reception desk.. And these guys don't play.

Oh and watch out for the guy walking around with a AR-15... He has a twitchy trigger finger.. :)

5. sjr2004

sjr2004 New Member

It Seems as though they don't I have been down town and passed it a few times but never have I tried to go in. I will definitely bring a plastic pistol just for the heck of it.

6. FLDataTeK

FLDataTeK New Member

Let me know how that turns out for you.. :D

My guess is you might be missing a few teeth afterwards.

7. sjr2004

sjr2004 New Member

Maybe So. But It will be fun. Maybe I will get a trip to Washington.