1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Plus

Discussion in 'SEO/ Search Engine Related Discussion' started by Danielle, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Do you use Google Plus to promote your website? I have used it quite a few times and I have to say that it's worked out pretty well for me. I was able to get a lot of people coming to my page that way.

2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

I have never thought of using Google Plus but might have a look at it.

3. Seth

Seth New Member

I have a couple times. The only problem that I had with it was that it took so long to promote on there because you can just promote in so many groups. I was able to get good traffic from it, but it's just so time consuming.

4. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

I didn't use Google plus initially for my websites, but after I created a company page in the social media and started promoting it helped me to gain good traffic from it.

5. Kristian Keefer

Kristian Keefer New Member

I have tried using Google Plus. I have not had much success with it. I get far more more traffic from Twitter and Facebook. I know a lot of people tell me they do not like the Google + platform.