1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Host for Joomla

Discussion in 'Servers and Hosting' started by Wearing, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Wearing

Wearing New Member

While I done research on Joomla hosting providers I have found attractive offers from php5hosting.com. They have all features of Joomla host and reasonable pricing with fair plans.
    What do you know about their customer care level? How is their uptime?

2. Cheroki

Cheroki New Member

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked Jumpline.com Joomla hosting deals.
    The service has been very prompt and professional.
    I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

3. McAuliffe

McAuliffe Member

I suggest you to rely on php5hosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

4. Costdzu

Costdzu New Member

I know nothing about them and can recommend you to choose time-tested and trusted web hosts.
    As for the one I know, check Dailyrazor.com - all of their work is based on quality and their cheap hosting deals include lots of useful features for running Joomla sites.
    The code '15PD' gives 15% discount on all web hosting plans. Uptime is good, your sites will be in good hands.

5. tanzmann

tanzmann New Member

I believe you should do a research on mentioned hosts with the help of customer reviews. I know that php5hosting.com is quality company with trustworthy services. They are experienced host with professional team, stable servers and reasonable deals, just give them a try.

6. Labourer

Labourer Member

Nowadays any hosting provider which is supporting php can handle joomla hosting

7. Baylor

Baylor New Member

No doubts php5hosting.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable pricing, featured plans and 24/7 available professional support.

8. Wearing

Wearing New Member

Now I am sure that php5hosting.com will be best option for joomla hosting solutions. They have nice plans and reasonable pricing.