1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to know when someone releases domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Delusional, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Delusional

Delusional Guest

I am currently waiting to take my last name as a domain name but someone else already took it. Is there a way I can be notified whenever he/she releases the domain?
    I don't want to pay extra for it so I'm just waiting until they release it.

2. swagger

swagger Guest

I think you'd just have to keep checking up on the domain name, I'm not aware of any features that can do that. Are you positive it will be released?

3. Delusional

Delusional Guest

I'm not sure if and when it will be released. So this is why it would be nice to have some kind of service that notifies me whenever they release it. Anyone else has some idea if this kind of service exists?

4. SeanM

SeanM Guest

I don't think there's any real way to know for sure, certainly not for free, you would just have to keep checking back.

5. averus

averus Guest

When I saw this thread, I wished someone knew of a software that checks domain names :(
    It would be really useful. Domain names are really hard to get these days.

6. Delusional

Delusional Guest

Tell me about it. I have been waiting for years to get that domain. And the people don't even do anything with it. Maybe they are just keeping it to increase the price.

• Like Like x 2
  7. averus

averus Guest

That's exactly why they're doing it.
    There are barely any domain names left that haven't been bought already :oops:

8. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Yeah I would also think that you would just have to keep on checking. I don't think that there is a tool out there that will just tell you.