1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

I want acoupon code....

Discussion in 'Job Exchanges' started by ahsan16, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ahsan16

ahsan16 New Member

I want a coupon code any adwords or any where so I can register without any credit card. PM me if you want to give me private. THank you.

2. Josh

Josh New Member

You could try adbrite or bidvertiser advertising I think they allow paypal.

3. ahsan16

ahsan16 New Member

I want to get it free so I wanted the coupon codes. Thanks for the heads up btw.

4. Josh

Josh New Member

Ohh, I thought you just didn't want to pay by credit card, my bad :).

5. Tomar

Tomar New Member

I don't understand you ahsan16. Please can you tell me in details?:)

6. Deaol

Deaol New Member

He is simply wanting to use adwords without having to pay. But I doubt you will find a current adwords coupon @ this time. Plus if I believe you have to still deposit the minimum amount with the coupon submission.

7. Tomar

Tomar New Member

Yes may be, they need to deposit the minimum amount

8. Deaol

Deaol New Member

So in the end, your not going to get it for free. + if you have never used google adwords before, $50 doesnt get you far ( common coupon amount, sometimes less/more ) I use adwords now and My system is finally generating more revenue from my affiliate linking than it is me paying for clicks. I am only running 7 ads and it is around 500 a month I am paying towards adwords.