1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a new team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by LordOfSpoon, Apr 2, 2014.

1. LordOfSpoon

LordOfSpoon New Member

Hey everyone.

Short and straight to the point. I own a forum running ipb. The forum if over gaming, coding, reviews, tech tips, etc. Great skin, great logo, the hole deal. Only thing is I need some people who are willing to be on a dedicated site and help grow a fantastic community. I have all the resources available. The forum died around December. Mostly because, at the time, I started a new job and didn't have the time to do anything and people started to leave. Now I have all the time necessary. I need mods, reviewers, and obviously members. lol The site is leetnews.net

Anyone willing to join and help out let me know here or on the site. Thanks Postial staff for allowing the option to post my cry for help lmfao :)

2. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

Your forum looks great, good luck finding a new team!