1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Monetize your FOREX / CRYPTO and MONEY traffic, high conversion

Discussion in 'SEO / Marketing Services Offers' started by AnnaAff, Aug 6, 2018.

1. AnnaAff

AnnaAff New Member

Hello! My name is Anna, I'm an affiliate manager. Our project presents trading robots for Forex/cfd market and cryptocurrency.

I invite everyone for cooperation. Our projects are for different geos. We work on CPA base. We accept almost all types of traffic (forex/crypto/money), except for motivated ones.

Briefly, what we offer:
    - a quality product with interesting offer-funnels;
    - each lead is called up to 10 times + e-mailing;
    - detailed online statistics for all the leads and conversions;
    - marketing materials: links, banners, widgets;
    - conversion is higher than send traffic directly to the broker. Since the client understands that a broker + online signals + robot is better than just a broker;
    - adequate and friendly Manager)) I'm online on skype almost 24 hours a day.

My contact details:
    e-mail: admin@aff-money.com
    --- Post Merged ---
    Do your robots accept clients only from Europe or from all over the world?
    Answer: we accept most countries but there are some that are restricted (for example Israel, the USA)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 7:18 AM