1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

My websites no longer rank in Alexa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tonberry, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Tonberry

Tonberry Guest

One of my websites was ranked #3,500,000 in the world while another of my websites was ranked at #8,000,000. Now though, Alexa says that it does not have any data for my websites. It says that it has no data for my websites. I'm a bit confused because one of the websites of someone I know is still ranked by alexa where in fact they deleted all the content in that website. What's going on? Why doesn't Alexa rank my websites anymmore?

2. SeanM

SeanM Guest

Alexa went through a recent Algorithm update, so maybe the criteria for ranking had changed and your website didn't match the new criteria. I suggest reading up on the changes and update your websites accordingly.

3. diprod

diprod Guest

Alexa did an update. But seriously, dont worry much about the Alexa rank. FOcus on your PR in general.

4. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 Guest

I completely agree that you shouldn't focus too much on your Alexa ranking. It's only important if you're trying to sell advertising space on your website but other than that I wouldn't worry about it.

5. haynes11

haynes11 Guest

PR and Alexa ranking really don't matter much, it just makes it look worth more if you're trying to sell your website.