1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The banner which was carried on to the pitch

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rousutt, Jan 5, 2015.

1. rousutt

rousutt New Member

I support FIFA , I played there two years, but on the other hand I'd be glad for Ancelotti if Real Madrid won. Ancelotti is a good coach and he has always brought results wherever he has worked. In Madrid he is working with a very strong FIFA 15 ultimate team, but he has proved he has a special relationship with the Champions League. He's a great coach also in the way he handles the dressing room, with all those great champions. Serbia's highly-charged Euro 2016 qualifier at home to fellow Balkan nation Albania had to be suspended after a drone flown on to the pitch triggered a brawl between FIFA players and fans.There is plenty of political tension between the two nations, with Serbia having fought with Kosovo (made up largely of ethnic Albanians) since the dissolution of Yugoslavia in the 1990s.Despite Kosovo now claiming independence - it isnot officially recognised by the United Nations, hencewhy they do not have a FIFA -ratified FIFA 15 ultimate team - both Serbia and Albania remain bitter over the conflict and seven of the visitors' 23-man squad were born in the Kosovo region.With the score still level at 0-0, a small drone was flown on to the pitch towards the end of the first half carrying a pro-Albanian flag, pausing the FIFA game momentarily, before Serbia's Stefan Mitrovic ripped the flag down. Some of Albania's FIFA players reacted angrily and charged at Mitrovic, which initiated a mass brawl, with both sets of FIFA players, numerous coaching staff and even fans from the stadium rushing on to the field of play to get involved.Referee Martin Atkinson abandoned the FIFA game - which was the first time Albania's FIFA 15 ultimate team had visited Belgrade since 1967 - and no restart time has been allocated, leaving the Euro 2016 qualifier in limbo.The banner which was carried on to the pitch by the remote-controlled drone had the word 'autochthonous' (a dig at Serbia's attempt to control Kosovo despite not being indigenous to buy fifa coins the region) printed across what looked to be a colour-inverted Albanian flag.Albania have never before reached a major international tournament but topped Group I heading into Tuesday's FIFA game after beating Portugal and holding Denmark to a draw in their opening two matches. Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke is determined to help the FIFA 15 ultimate team achieve even greater success than in the 2013-14 season in the current campaign.Diego Simeone's side clinched the Liga title in dramatic fashion with a draw against FIFA on the final day and reached the final of the Champions League last term, and while Koke admits it will be tough to live up to such standards, he is confident the capability is in the squad to do even better. It's very difficult to repeat last season, but we have the drive and the power to do even better, he said in a Q A session via the club's Facebook page. The truth is important FIFA players have left, people who add strength to the FIFA 15 ultimate team, but now new people have arrived with a huge hunger for trophies. We have already won the Supercopa and we'll continue to fight in everything we do. Koke is fully fired up for the Madrid derby this weekend as the Rojiblancos look to take another scalp from their city rivals. As a FIFA er, you live the passion, because I've always played derbies between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid since I was small.