1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please be sure you have read the advertisement rules! Violation of the rules in any advertising forums will result in a 2 week ban from the advertising forums. Continuous violations will result in being banned permanently from the advertising forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Tools to verify if website is up or not

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deathstarr, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

MyWebSiteUp - http://mywebsiteup.com/ is nice tool to see if your website is up or not. Sometimes it's just your ISP freaking up!

You guys have any other tools?

2. BlueBtl

BlueBtl Guest

3. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator

4. knoonz

knoonz Guest

I'd like to second this one. I also like that you can go into comments and see what part of the world people are down in, which can help give you an idea of whether the problem is weather related, server related, or a local cluster of activity that's temporarily bringing the site down. Really interesting for a statistic point of view.

5. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator

Didnt see any comments and part of the world reports?

6. The links people have been posting are great places to see if you're website is online or not or even to check what page of google you're on. A simple google search will lead you to more options. Consider using analytics or another tracking website for in-depth reports.

7. sidd230

sidd230 Guest

isitup.com has a very clean interface and provides other info like IP and resposne time.

8. LindaKay

LindaKay Guest

All of those are good resources that can give very helpful information. A must-have, if I say so myself.

9. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator

This site does not work, it's for sale on sedo.

10. sidd230

sidd230 Guest

Oh, I am sorry. I provided the wrong link.

Its actually http://isitup.org/ not .com. Hehe.

11. flossly

flossly Guest

I use www.statuscake.com
    Check my website every 5 minutes and able to check unlimited websites.
    If one of the website down, you get notification by email. :)

12. Definitely think these suggestions are very helpful to check if your site is up. I was having a hard time looking for some good resources and it looks like I found more than just one to help me. Really appreciate it.

13. SeanM

SeanM Guest

I use that too, but I also use downforeveryoneorjust me or downrightnow.com either one of them is good

14. Thats actually pretty neat one, bookmarking this now.