1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitter

Discussion in 'SEO/ Search Engine Related Discussion' started by Danielle, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Do you think that Twitter can bring good traffic to your page? I think that if can if you know how to use it, but I've never been able to get much to mine. I wish that I was able to get more though! Has anyone had success with Twitter?

2. Amber

Amber New Member

You know, I've used it for awhile and I wasn't able to get much traffic from it. I think that you really have to know how to use it, and sometimes that can be tricky.

3. Seth

Seth New Member

I think that so long as you know how to get follower on there then you will be fine. Just follow people and they will follow back most of the time. That's how I've been able to get mine.

4. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

Twitter is a good social networking website that helps to generate good traffic for your website. The social media helps to share your website images and videos to gain more traffic and build your popularity online.

5. Kristian Keefer

Kristian Keefer New Member

Twitter, like any social media site, has the potential to bring you some great traffic. First you need to build up your twitter account. You need a good amount of followers to have any real success. Then you must be active on there and give people fun posts or helpful content that keeps them there and makes more people want to follow you.

6. Jamie75

Jamie75 New Member

Social medias are a great way to bring traffic to your site, but you need to keep up the work for those social medias, to have interactions, people, followers and similar.

7. JohnyMicheal

JohnyMicheal New Member

Social medias, and ads as well, don't forget them, they are an important part of it all!

8. wins sol

wins sol New Member

yes tiwter can helps you