1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Views on Sexuality

Discussion in 'The Debates' started by Joker, Feb 15, 2014.

Do you support gays?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No Opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other (Please Post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Joker

Joker New Member

Well with the issue of Gay Marriage becoming larger and larger head lines in many states I wanted to get your opinions on it and the people in general.

What are your feelings on Gay people? Do you like them? Hate them? Do you just deal with them since they are not going to disappear?

Please keep this to just stating opinion. I do not mean for this to be a "Target" thread causing issues.

2. Aeon

Aeon New Member

I don't mind them, it's a persons chose on who to love. Why should you be mad just because you love someone that's your own gender?

3. Deathstarr

Deathstarr
    Administrator
    Staff Member Administrative Moderator Premium

My opinion: Its not mine, nor anyone else's right to say what someone can or can't do in their own bedrooms. As long as everyone is consenting, it is fine. I support equal marriage rights for all, not just gays. So by default, then yes I do.

4. NecroWolf

NecroWolf New Member

I have to say I am against it. No I don't hate them so don't get that idea, I consider everyone equal whether I agree with them or not. And it's about sex, not love, totally different things. You can love anyone but sexual attraction is entirely a different thing. Also, if you can do whatever in your bedroom as long as it's two consenting adults, then that would make incest okay as well.

5. Drago

Drago New Member

Yes, I support gays. This is another topic I'm very passionate about, and think everyone who says "the bible says man and woman" are pathetic. Since when does a bible dictate how we treat fellow man? How are people being so stupid and ignorant enough to say "the bible says it's wrong for man and man/woman and woman to be together, so it's how life will be". Last time I checked, the bible is not how the world works. We do not obey what the bible says, nor is it a law. Most places now are accepting of gays and have laws against people discriminating against them.

People need to grow up and stop crapping on someone else's happiness just because they don't agree with it.